Thursday, November 30, 2023

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel

Using this 125mL/4.4oz. tube of Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel and loving it--this is probably one of the best gel-to-oil cleanser I've used to date, and it's also been long discontinued :( Boo. Hiss. Every time I find a skincare product I love, it's discontinued!


This gel-to-oil cleanser has the consistency of honey in room temperature. It looks like honey too, only with a powdery feminine fragrance that smells similar to another of my favorite Clarins product, the Beauty Flash Balm--I've lost count how many tubes of this I've used up, but I always have to have one tube on my desk. 

Anyway, this gel-to-oil cleanser is a pleasure to use. It goes on like a gel and immediately melts into an thick and smooth oil as I massage it into my face, neck, and decolletage. It rinses well and leaves my skin perfectly soft. I want backups, but I have no idea how long ago it was discontinued. Time to check E(vil)bay, I guess. If stumble onto a tube in the clearance bin somewhere, grab it!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts