Monday, December 11, 2023

SanDaWha Camellia Brightening Oil Mist

Oops. Finished this 80g/2.82oz. spray bottle SanDaWha Camellia Brightening Oil Mist but forgot to post this draft. 


This was a toner spray with a little bit of camellia oil that required shaking well before spritzing. I sprayed it on all over my face, neck, and decolletage immediately after stepping out of the shower. It had a fresh floral scent, and I appreciated the touch of oil, especially in this cold and dry weather. Considering I used it rather liberally, the 80g bottle lasted me a lot longer than expected, a few months!
Too bad SanDaWha pulled out of North America. I've tried several items from the brand so far and would actually repurchase a few of them, in particular Camellia Floral Ultra Rich Hydrating Water Cream (will post soon).

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts