Monday, December 18, 2023

HABA Squalane Squa Lotion

This 60mL/2fl. oz. HABA Squalane Squa Lotion is a lotion/toner in a spray bottle that I've been using as part of my nighttime routine. I'm almost done with it so here's a short review.


As with many HABA skincare items, this Squa Lotion is unscented and rich. Immediately after spraying on, it does feel a bit sticky to the touch. However, this stickiness goes away after the lotion sets, after which my skin becomes dewy and soft. Usually, spray mists are more like refreshers and aren't meant to be used like lotions/toners. They're really not adequate at all especially during the colder and drier months. This one is different though--it's very moisturizing and is perfect for the current weather. I'm glad it's in a spray bottle so I can't pour out too much into my palm.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts