Thursday, December 14, 2023

Momopuri Booster Serum

Last of the Momopuri items, for now at least: the Booster Serum sold in a box of 8 x 3mL individual "blister packs," so a total of 24mL product content per box. I bought two boxes, for a total of 48mL, which I ended up pouring all into a pump bottle. Because 3mL is a lot to use in one go, and once I open a blister pack, I'm not too keen on leaving it exposed over the course of a few days.


So this booster serum is supposed to be used continuously for a few days every now and then, as needed, but I opted to use it regularly every other night instead. I honestly don't get the purpose of booster serums, which is why I'm using it like a regular serum. This is a pale pink and clear viscous gel that smells yummy like the rest of the product line. This serum is sticky upon application, that said, it is moisturizing and does a good job keeping my skin soft overnight without turning my face into an oil spill. I am enjoying it, although I probably won't repurchase. My queue for most skincare products is pretty long. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts