Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Kiehl's Age Defender Eye Repair

I have two 15mL/0.5fl. oz. jars of Kiehl's Age Defender Eye Repair from a BOGO offer and gave one to my mum. The other jar I've been using for the past month as part of my morning routine.


Yes, I do realize the jar says "eye cream for men," and I don't care. An eye cream is an eye cream. Why does it matter? Anyway, this eye cream is unscented, and it's thick and moisturizing, if a bit too thick and too moisturizing. Maybe it's meant for nighttime use? Since I'm using it in the morning though, I apply sparingly. Even then, every once in a while, I find that it melts my sunscreen which seeps into my eyes and stains my contact lens. Very annoying. This 15mL jar will last me a long, long while. Once the weather gets warmer, I'll probably switch it to nighttime use.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts