Thursday, December 28, 2023

Jurlique Rare Rose Serum Part II

Three years after declaring I won't be purchasing a full size of this Jurlique Rare Rose Serum, I did exactly that and bought the 30mL/1fl. oz. full size :P. In fact, I'm already half way through it.


What? I changed my mind, ok? In fact, I think they might have changed the formula too. The serum is still viscous, but is thinner and much less slimy now. That said, it's more moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft afterwards. I think the thinner texture helps it to layer well under the Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Treatment Cream that's already super thick and rich. I use 2 pumps per application to the face and neck, as part of my morning routine. Now that's I'm using the full size and satisfied my curiosity, I probably won't repurchase. Looking forward to try next their Herbal Recovery that's been revamped a couple of years ago, complete with new packaging and a lovely new scent.
 
See my previous Jurlique Rare Rose Serum post. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts