Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Decorte Moisture Liposome Part II

So 10 years after trying a sample of Decorte Moisture Liposome, I finally got the 60mL/2fl oz. full size bottle. Here's a quick post to update my previous opinion...

...which has not changed much :P This serum was translucent and scented, but the scent was so mild that I stopped noticing after a while. It still had the same viscous, lotion-like texture, and 2-3 pumps were enough for my face and neck. I used it as part of my morning routine, and it kept my skin soft and plump. It layered well under my sunscreen too. I liked it, yes, but maybe I won't repurchase again.Time to move on.
 

Got a 9mL mini from a GWP that included a Moisture Liposome Mask.

See my previous Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts