Tuesday, November 28, 2023

SkinFood Black Sugar Cleansing Oil

Got started with this 170mL pump bottle of SkinFood Black Sugar Cleansing Oil right after The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil Light, and of course finished it in a snap.



After the runny, watery mess that was The Face Shop Cleansing Oil Light, I was glad to return to the "normal" cleansing oil land with this SkinFood one: the not too thick, not too thin texture that didn't spill everywhere and make a mess of everything, easy to massage on and easier to rinse off. Ahhh. Likey. The only thing I still hadn't gotten used to with this whole SkinFood Black Sugar line is the scent: when I see black sugar, I expect to smell black sugar, only to be weirded out with a lemon-citrus scent. But I'm not complaining. I finished the bottle in 3 weeks and quite enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts