Sunday, June 29, 2008

MAC Fafi Glaze Lipstick

The MAC Fafi Glaze Lipstick in Flash-n-Dash is my very first MAC makeup item :D I know, I just came out of the boonies... Did I tell you I wasn't interested in MAC because I'm put off by the packaging? I mean, everything is just so huge and bulky and black!!!


But this particular lipstick intrigued me, partly because I saw it on miss Muse and it was a beautiful yellow-based strawberry red color that I'd love to get my hands on. So I went out and picked it up and was quite happy to find it IS the yellow-based strawberry red color I'd love to get my hands on! :D



To my pleasant surprise, however, the Flash-n-Dash is also a bit sheer than I expected. Is that why it's called Glaze Lipstick? Or perhaps because I wear a lipstick base underneath? I don't know, but it's great and I love it. When I put it on over the lipstick base, it gives me this splash of color that's translucent (I hate opaque lip colors) and, sorry to be such a cliche, juicy. I am very happy to add this lipstick to my family of red lipsticks :D




See my previous post on Red Lipsticks!

2 comments:

(g)ezebel said...

yep, that's why it's called glaze. it's just a shimmer of color. try wearing it over your favorite lipstick. i love that fafi lippie. actually, i have all of 'em. ('cuz i'm crazy, that's why)

D. said...

Hi Gezebel!

Ah I see. So I wasn't so far off, huh? I LOVE it that it's sheer! I'll definitely try it over another lipstick next time. You always give great advices - Thanks!

LOL nah, I wouldn't say you're crazy at all - I'm like that too :D If I like something that much, I'd get it in all available colors :D I don't just do it with makeup, but clothing and shoes too! Now THAT's crazy :X

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts