Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cutie May 2011

I admit this Cutie May 2011 issue was an impulse buy. The Mercury Duo freebie tote didn't really catch my attention, and honestly I don't even remember why I bought the issue other than the fact that I bought it.


The Mercury Duo freebie tote is made of polyester fabric with faux leather handles and has a pretty bouquet print on mint green background. But for some reason I'm just not feeling this freebie tote and I'm not sure why. I don't dislike it, but I don't like it either. Indifferent is all I can say and I really should have skipped this issue.


The freebie tote measures 19 (height) x 33 (length) x 10 (width) cm.



Some frayed threads on the base of the tote's handle.

The tote is not lined, but its inner seams are covered in a matching polyester mint green fabric. There are no pockets outside or inside.

I spotted these Holika Holika Hello Holika Chic Blushers and just had to take a picture :)

This issue turns out to be decently entertaining with a few fun fashion pages.

Pieces from featured brands.

Pieces for 5,555yen and under.



Not sure what's going on in this page. I didn't know the US flag was...fashionable. I guess I just don't get the wearing the flags thing...

Can't do without the shoes now can we?



Retro girly vs. Nautical stripes, only there's nothing remotedly "retro" about the pink summery flower print featured. Am I missing something here?

Denim skirt vs. Chino shorts

Cropped vest vs. cropped flowy t-shirt

Polka dots blouse vs. Denim tunic

Shun Oguri, for my sister who's a big fan of his ^.^

A picture of the model with the freebie tote.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts