T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes palette 02 Gray. All pictures taken indoor with flash unless otherwise noted.
So of course I jumped on it pronto and quickly remembered why I had put it aside for so long - it has a super pigmented charcoal colored liner that used to freak me out a bit, and still kind of does! But otherwise the palette is just as gorgeous and sparkly as I remembered it. The powders are very fine, soft, and smooth. All colors are wearable, even that intimidating charcoal liner, and on top of that they have decent pigmentation and last a while on me. I think I am falling in love with all 4 of my Layered Impact Eyes all over again, which reminds of the fact that I never really got over the brand's death to begin with T.T Why, Kanebo, why?!?
- Top right: base and highlighter, shimmer, medium intensity. A chalk white that is probably the most pigmented base and highlighter out of all 4 Layered Impact Eyes palettes.
- Left bar: sparkly top wash, shimmer, very sheer. A pretty pinky lilac.
- Lower middle: medium crease shade, shimmer, medium intensity. A silvery gray.
- Lower right: liner shade, luminous satin, high intensity. A very pigmented dark charcoal.
The swatch is just one layer of the liner shade, folks! It's crazy pigmented! Picture taken in natural light without flash.
I've also gone back and did swatches for 01 Brown, 03 Beige, and 05 Rose palettes, so take a peek when you have time!
See my previous posts:
- T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes
- T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes Part II
- T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes Part III