Monday, February 6, 2012

More desserts at Denny's Part IV

Been eating at Denny's a little more often these days, about once every two weeks or so. Sad, yes. Homesick? You bet. I guess that short trip back in late December was too short :(

Hubby ordered a meat loaf, which are called "hamburgers" ^.^ They're quite yummy!

I still haven't gotten over my obsession with omurice so I ordered a chicken and cheese omurice dish. 

The rice was tossed in Japanese "ketchup" (which tastes more like tomato sauce, thank goodness!), mixed with bits of chicken, topped with cheese, and then rolled in a jiggly perfectly fried omelette. Yumm...though I think I like the beef and mushroom omurice better.

For dessert I ordered the seasonal special, which is a "creamy" mixed fruits parfait, but this one turned out to be a bust and all the "creaminess" is just a boatload of heavy whip cream. Eeeps!!! 

Perhaps they should just stick with what they do best, the special sundaes!

See my previous posts:
- More desserts at Denny's
- More desserts at Denny's Part II
- More desserts at Denny's Part III 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts