Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Body Shop Exfoliating Skin Towel

I bought this Body Shop Exfoliating Skin Towel because hubby likes shower scrubs but hates the fruity or sweet scents that usually comes with the body exfoliators I buy (think The Body Shop Body Polishes, L'Occitane Polishing Shower Gels, Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub, etc.). I don't blame him, as I agree some of those scrub are overly perfumy as well. So when I spotted these, I knew he'd like them and he does. I do too ^.^

***Picture from The Body Shop USA.

This Exfoliating Skin Towel works great, but I do think it's a bit rough on the skin. Hubby likes it so much though that he started using it every day and I had to tell him to curb it down a bit. He now uses it only a couple of times a week while I use it only once a week on the weekend. Unlike a bath puff, it doesn't produce tons of foam from our soap or body wash, but it does make a little bit of soap goes a long way. 

That said, after a couple of weeks of hubby's daily use before he scaled it down to a couple of times a week, the towel is already showing signs of shedding on the 2 side edges. So the towel is not the most sturdy stuff, even if it's tough on the skin. Hopefully with significantly reduced weekly use, it will last a bit longer.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts