Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stila Cheek Duo

The Lip Glaze Sticks, makeup brushes, and Kajal Eye Liners revived my interest in Stila recently, which compelled me to dig out this Cheek Duo in Sugarloaf. Then I remember why it'd been buried away in my stash in the first place - it's huge! I mean, the compact is thin and isn't as bulky as it can get, but it's still pretty large, it covers up my entire palm and then some!

Stila Cheek Duo in Sugarloaf. All pictures taken indoor with flash unless otherwise noted.

But I guess other than the size of its compact, I really don't have anything else to complain about this blush. I mean, the compact itself is pretty nice. It's been covered in a [fake] leathery material with an embossed "Stila" and leaf motifs, and inside, the powder blush pans are generously sized. The blush is very finely milled and is very smooth and pigmented, which totally makes me regret having stashed it away for so long. What was I thinking?

- Sugarloaf: a duo of peach blushes that comes in 2 finishes, a glistening finish (left) and a matte finish (right). They're both gorgeous going on, giving me a fresh and healthy glow.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts