Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lancome Butterflies Fever Blush

It's March already, and I'm going to start off the month with this pretty Lancome Butterflies Fever Blush in Glowy Ballerine ^.^ This came out last spring, but then you know what happened last spring, and I just wasn't in the mood for anything remotely pretty then...But here it is, finally, and it's very pretty to look at. Too bad the purple butterflies are just spray-ons considering the lavender rose and pink bows are pressed in colors, but either way the powder is very soft and smooth. Did I mention it's beautiful? Yes, it is.

Lancome Butterflies Fever Blush in Glowy Ballerine

Snapping out of my googly eyes for this powder, however, I am actually rather disappointed with it. It's really quite pale and no matter how much more I layer on, I don't get much more than a translucent fresh wash of cool pink. Of course I'm silly for expecting some color out of this thing, because, well, it looks pretty pale to begin with. But if I'm fair medium and it barely shows on me, I can't imagine it showing any better than a brightening powder on someone with a more olive skin tone. What is it with sheer blushes recently? I've ran into several already, be it made in Japan or else where!

- Background color: translucent powder pink
- Rose: pastel lavender
- Bow: pastel cool princess pink
- When swirled together, you get a pretty, but sheer, lilac.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts