Friday, January 25, 2013

Lancome Creme Mousse Confort Comforting Creamy Foaming Cleanser

I started using this 2fl oz./60mL deluxe sample tube of Lancome Creme Mousse Confort Comforting Creamy Foaming Cleanser I received together with the Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner.

Hubby took a liking to it much faster than me as I thought it smelled a bit odd after foaming (I use a foaming net). And while it produces a really nice, thick and creamy foam, the foam also smells more chemically than the soft rosey powder scent the cleanser has before foaming. Either way, I got used to it after a few days and stopped noticing it after a while. Between the two of us, with hubby washing his face only a few times a week whenever he feels he needs the extra wash, we still haven't finished this tube yet...

This cleanser was perfectly adequate for the dry climate while we were visiting with our family. However, as we travel west, the weather got really cold and I guess my skin's having a tough time recovering from the severe dryness because it's still freaking (and flaking) out here in SF. So after 10 days of suffering through the molting (and the burning and stinging from the toner afterwards), especially around my mouth, I finally gave up on this cleanser, leaving hubby to finish up the rest of the tube on his own. Mean while, his skin is doing fine, in fact, it's doing so well that he hardly needs any moisturizer now!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts