I apply this Hadanomy Collagen Milk after the Concentrated Mist (and sometimes Lotion), just as recommended in the product guide below. This is a moisturizer milk that, despite looking thick, opaque, and scary in the bottle, is in fact quite a pleasure to use, much so hubby has started mooching it from me ^.^
Suggested routine for nights (purple section):
1. Collagen Cleansing (for makeup removal, pink tube, haven't tried this yet; if you wear a water resistant Japanese sunscreen, you will need an oil cleanser to remove that first), OR
2. Collagen Wash (follow up cleanser, pink pump bottle, I skipped this and didn't bother with it)
3. Collagen Concentrated Mist, OR
5. This Collagen Milk
6. Twice a week treatment: Collagen Mask (skipped this too)
7. Concentrated Lotion (left this at home, but will review next)
8. Collagen Cream (haven't tried this yet)
Suggested routine for days (yellow section):
1. Collagen Wash
2. Collagen Concentrated Mist, OR
4. This Collagen Milk, OR
5. Collagen Cream
***Hadanomy product guide from Hadanomy JP.
I use this milk both in the morning and at night, dripping several drops out into my palm, rub my hands together and then massage it onto my face. It comes out of the bottle like a runny fat free yogurt, but as soon as I rub my palms together it liquifies and becomes super light, goes on clean, and absorbs quickly and completely, very much like the Concentrated Mist. This is another item that does not turn sticky no matter how much of it I pile on, which explains why hubby likes it too. That said, out of the few Hadanomy Collagen items I am using, this milk is the only one that is scented with a faint citrusy scent that doesn't bother me, nor does it last very long on my skin.
Here is my daily skincare routine for nights, in order of use:
- Oil cleanser (was Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Isoflavone Makeup Remover Oil Type, then Cle de Peau Beaute Cleansing Cream, currently Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil, will review soon)
- Follow up cleanser (was Lancome Creme Mousse Confort Comforting Creamy Foaming Cleanser, then Cle de Peau Beaute Gentle Cleansing Foam, currently suffering through Aqualabel White Clear Foam, will
rant review soon)
- Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, which I just ran out of!
- DDF Amplifying Elixir (will review soon)
- This Hadanomy Collagen Milk
- Night cream (was Steam Cream but moved to daytime routine and will review soon, then Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream, currently Cle de Peau Beaute Gentle Nourishing Emulsion US, will review soon also)
- Retinoid treatment every third night: Avene TriAcneal around the eyes and mouth, and Differin (Adapalene) 0.1% everywhere else, will review both, erhh, sometime later.
- Special treatment on weekends: B&C Laboratories My Favorite Mannan Gel Peeling, will review soon.
My daily skincare routine for days, in order of use:
- Every third morning, after retinoid treatment the night before: Exfoliator (was Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish, currently Boscia Smoothing Facial Polish, will review soon), otherwise just splash with water.
- Moisturizing toner (was Lancome Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner, currently another travel size bottle of The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner)
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- Hadanomy Collagen Concentrated Mist
- Hadanomy Collagen Milk again
- Steam Cream, will review soon
- If I go out: water-resistant sunscreen with at least SPF50+. After spending the majority of last year testing out different sunscreens, I'm now back to my trusty Allie Extra UV Protector Perfect Alpha N (2012 formulation), which I probably won't review since there is no significant change from the 2011 formulation.
- If I stay indoor: wimpy sunscreen-wannabe moisturizer, usually with SPF25-30, currently Cle de Peau Beaute Gentle Protective Emulsion SPF25 PA++.