Saturday, July 12, 2014

HanSkin World Foam Cleanser

After a month of use, including a road trip a couple of weeks ago, I'm almost done with this 25mL tube of HanSkin World Foam Cleanser. It was from the HanSkin Travel Set, which also includes 25mL each of Hyaluron Skin Lotion and Olive Essential Cleansing Oil, 10mL tube of Super Light Touch B.B. SPF30 PA++ (will review soon), and 5g pot of Super Collagen Gel.

I didn't have high expectations for this as it is a foaming cleanser, but to my surprise it's really quite mild! It's lightly scented with the same fragrance as the Hyaluron Skin Lotion, which I don't mind at all. It's nowhere as foam-crazy as a Japanese foaming cleanser, but it still foams decently well. It rinses well but doesn't leave my skin squeaky or taut dry afterwards. I'm enjoying it now but I don't like it enough to buy a full size. I have too many foaming cleanser lining up to try next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts