Monday, August 25, 2014

SK-II Cellumination Essence EX

Almost done with this 7mL sample bottle of SK-II Cellumination Essence EX. It was part of Isetan's 2013 SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Rochas Bottle x Mask Coffret I bought last year.


This is a very mildly scented serum that comes out of the bottle an opaque white milk. It's extremely light, absorbing instantly upon application. Because it's light and spreads easily, I don't need a lot of it, just a couple of drops for each use. I believe this is a product within the Brightening line, and so it doesn't feel any moisturizing on my face, nor have I noticed any "brightening" effect. My skin just looks...the same ^.^ So I won't be buying the full size (and spend that $150-220!!!) anytime soon.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts