Saturday, February 14, 2015

HanSkin Super Snail B.B. Cream SPF30 PA++

Here's another HanSkin hit that's thankfully still available, the Super Snail B.B. Cream SPF30 PA++. I like that these bb creams come in various sizes, some in 5mL, others 10mL, 15mL, with full sizes range from 30-50mL. The full size for this Super Snail cc cream comes in 30mL in a pump bottle, I think. But I'm pretty happy with this 10mL for now.

HanSkin Blemish Cover Natural and this Super Snail B.B. Cream. All pictures taken in natural light without flash. 

Despite the disaster that was the Gold Pearl B.B., with my limited experience I'm convinced HanSkin makes some of the best stuff, at least for my skin. Most of the colors are on the lighter side, which makes them suitable for highlighting, and although the coverage varies, I still find many of them great as concealers. This only makes me want to try even more HanSkin bb creams (yes, there are even more of them, can you believe it?)!

As with the other HanSkin bb creams, this Super Snail bb cream is unscented. In fact, I'd say it's very similar to the UV Screen B.B. that was discontinued. Both the texture and the shade are similarly light. Coverage is about the same also, medium. As you can see in the photos below, the Blemish Cover in the darker Natural shade is noticeably yellower this Super Snail bb cream. After blending, I got a tan next on the lower half of the back of my hand ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts