Monday, February 2, 2015

Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner Part II

Just a couple more posts for eyeliners and I'll be done with these for a while (or so I'm trying to tell myself). Over the holidays Eyeko released a color Marine for the Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner, and at 40% off plus a GWP. I couldn't resist, and also bought a backup for Mocha as I prefer it over Ebony and received a Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Rosegold as gift. Will review this in a separate post.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.




These eyeliner brush-tip pens require shaking beforehand! Other than that, I've reviewed these in details before so I'll just go straight to the color.

- Marine: a nice greenish blue, just like the color of the ocean! Very natural on the lids due to the softer pigmentation. I like it very much!

See my previous Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts