Tuesday, February 10, 2015

HanSkin UV Screen B.B. SPF50+ PA+++

Here's another good bb cream that got chopped from the Hanskin lineup, the UV Screen B.B. SPF50+ PA+++. This is among the various 10mL tubes I bought to try, and I like it enough to lament this part of the Hanskin downsizing.

From left to right: Mineral Magic Moisture B.B. SPF30 PA++, this UV Screen B.B. SPF50+ PA+++, Gold Pearl B.B., and Smooth Reflex Moisture B.B. SPF27 PA++. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I like this bb cream not because of its high SPF, because let's be clear - I will never ever use enough of this stuff to make the SPF worthwhile. I like it because of it's texture, thicker than the Mineral Magic Moisture B.B. but lighter than Super Light Touch B.B, while blending as well as both. As you can see below, coverage is better than Mineral Magic also, and about the same as Super Light Touch, I'd say medium coverage. So in all I like it better than Super Light Touch, because of the similar coverage but lighter texture. It's also unscented and is just as light in color, making a great concealer and highlighter. 

Again, I haven't had any trouble with this creasing or settling into fine lines, so suffice to say I'm super duper impressed with Hanskin so far for making three hit bb creams for me, even if it has discontinued 2 of them :( I won't buy a backup though, as I've spotted several others I want to try. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts