Friday, July 18, 2014

HanSkin Super Light Touch B.B. SPF30 PA++

I have confessed I bought this HanSkin Travel Set just for this 10mL tube of Super Light Touch B.B. SPF30 PA++. Plus having the travel sized items to sample, the Hyaluron Skin Lotion didn't work for me but the World Foam Cleanser was more than decent, and I'm looking forward to trying the Olive Essential Cleansing Oil and the Super Collagen Gel.




Well, turns out this was an excellent decision because this bb cream is another hit! It is unscented. Like Dr.Jart+ Renewalist BB SPF40, this HanSkin Super Light Touch is another winning combo. It doesn't budge after setting, it's perfectly moisturizing, and it's one of the lighter shade of bb creams out there, lighter even than Dr.Jart+ Renewalist, making it an excellent choice as concealer/brightener. I predict you will see more HanSkin posts, because now I've got to try as many HanSkin bb creams as possible. And there are about a dozen of them out there at least, talking about prolific!

HanSkin Super Light Touch B.B. SPF30 PA++ swatch is at lower left. Note how significantly lighter it is than the two on the right, Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream and Water Drop BB SPF27 PA++ (will review next), both of which left a visible tan line on the back of my hand!

A view farther away to show how the shades differ after blending.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hmmm....interesting. I wanna try this out. It seems like a good one to try out.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts