Friday, February 13, 2015

HanSkin Blemish Cover

This 10g HanSkin Blemish Cover is actually a concealer. I figured I'd give it a try since I'm using all my bb creams like I would concealers anyway. There are two shades available for this concealer, Bright and Natural. Silly me bought the wrong shade and ended up with Natural, the darker one of the two :(

HanSkin Blemish Cover Natural and Super Snail B.B. Cream SPF30 PA++ (will review next). All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


This is a concealer alright. It's unscented, thick, and has full coverage. It's totally opaque in comparison to the Super Snail bb cream. This Natural shade is a little darker than my natural skin tone, and a bit too yellow as well. Now that I think about it, it's similar to the Smooth Reflex Moisture B.B. Cream, only not as moisturizing. We'll see. I'll try to wear this and if it doesn't work out, I might have to pass it on as well. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts