All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
These are from the permanent lineup so the formula is thicker than those in the holiday 2013 limited edition Collage of Color Lip & Cheek Palette. You can actually sort of tell from the swatch photos below how much thicker and opaque they are. The finish is powdery and matte, unlike the translucent cream from the Lip & Cheek Palette. Sorry, I forgot to take a photo of these blended below the swatches. I'll retake the swatches and blended photos if I have time. Regardless, I love all my Convertible Colors even if I only use them on the cheeks.
- Dahlia: a wine color with lots of violet. Looks totally scary in the pan but blends out to a pretty berry.
- Hibiscus: reddish coral. Gives a gorgeous first-crush flush. Love it!
- Lotus: not sure how they got lotus with this color but in natural light, there's a lot more pink and the color isn't as brown as it appears in the pan or in the pictures. I'd say it's more like a browned rose that blends out to more of a tawny rose.
- Peach Blossom: the name's more or less correct here, although the color swatches with more pink than it appears in the pan. After blending, it gives me fresh and flattering glowly cheeks. Likey!
Dahlia, Hibiscus, Lotus, and Peach Blossom.
See my previous posts:
- Stila Convertible Color
- Stila Convertible Color Part II