Thursday, March 16, 2017

Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme

Finally opened my Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday GWP from 2016. Better late than never, right? ^.^" It's actually a nice travel-sized kit with two minis of Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer and Le Marc Lip Creme in 216 Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Since I already reviewed this eye liner, here are some more photos just for kicks :) I accidentally broke the tip I pulled open the cap. Woops. Will probably pass this on to J. because matte black liners aren't really my thing. Meanwhile, J. can't get enough of them.

Onto the mini lippie that is Le Marc Lip Creme. I do love that the mini mimics the full size packaging. It's adorable! This lipstick is creamy indeed, but it's not moisturizing either. It doesn't dry out my lips, but I do need to layer with lip balm underneath to feel comfortable. Otherwise, it's just a layer of color sitting on top of my bare lips, and for a $30 lipstick I do expect a little more. That said, what it lacks in moisture it delivers in pigmentation. The lipstick is very pigmented, and just one swipe on the upper lip and press will give full coverage for both of my lips. Wow!

- 216 Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: opaque and shimmer free medium rose. The Sephora product page says this color has "satin finish," but it's totally matte on me. Will definitely pass this one on.

2 comments:

Citrine said...

I picked this as well and it's creamy satin on me...I guess I never wore it on me long enough to see how it sits. I like these minis even though none made me want to purchase the real deal.

D. said...

Hey Mina,

Yeah, no full size for me either.

I think most Western brand lipsticks just don't quite work for me, with the exception of a very few like Lipstick Queen, sticky tubes and all. Oh well...

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts