Even more photos from the National Palace Museum (故宮), this time of the ceramic and calligraphy collections. Click to zoom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Finished this 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottle of Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Water-Cream long ago but the post got buried in my Draft folder.
-
I got two of these 130mL Senka Moisture Perfect Emulsion Silky refill bag through a BOGO deal so I gifted one bag to my mum and kept the se...
-
I had two of these 15mL/0.51fl. oz. jars of Boscia Indigo Eye Cream , one from a Boscia Day & Night Eye Set (from Costco!!!), and anoth...
-
Now that I've tried several of Paul & Joe Foundation Primers , I totally get why they have a cult following in Japan. Even I have de...
-
This 7g tube of Honey Lip is my first product fron the Japanese brand Hacci , so I only know that Hacci is a high-end luxury boutique bra...
-
I had two of these 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottles of Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Refresh Infusion and quickly used up both. This was a trans...
-
Had two of these 75mL/2.5fl. oz. tubes of Caudalie VinoSource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask also and gave one away to my brother. He complained o...
-
Ever since Amore Pacific Intensive Revitalizing Eye Essence got me on the eye serums and essences train, I've been obsessed with the pr...
-
Just finished up these two 180mL pump bottles of &Honey Skincare Cleansing Oil in the " Regular " scent as well the LE Sakura...
-
I was looking forward to trying this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. tube of CosRX Pure Fit Cica Cream , but after a few uses, I was eager to use it up and...
































































































No comments:
Post a Comment