Here's the Suqqu Designing Color Eyes palette 108 暁空 (Akatsukizora) Coral x Purple that accompanied Moisture Rich Lipstick 103 煌陽 (Kouyou) Fresh Coral, both Umeda Hankyu exclusives from last year.
All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
This LE palette doesn't have any special packaging, but I don't care. Just look at that freakin' gorgeous lilac-purple! It's much lighter than my usual deep/liner shade along the purple-burgundy spectrum too. Did having a baby just totally change my taste in colors or what?!
- 108 暁空 (Akatsukizora) Coral x Purple: a unusual combination (at least for me it is) of peach-coral and lilac-purple with a neutral brown and ashen off-white. This time around, I was drawn to both the peach-coral and the purple, though funny enough I've only worn them separately and not together. May be one day, as I've read that you can still layer and blend these to make different shades, even if they're not formulated to create the multi-dimensional effect like the Blend Color Eyeshadows were.
Clockwise from top left:
- Highlighter: shimmer, low intensity. A translucent ashen off-white.
- Lid: shimmer, medium intensity. Pretty peach-coral with a golden sheen.
- Dark/liner: shimmer, high intensity. A deep brown that stays neutral despite the super fine gold shimmers.
- Medium/crease: shimmer, high intensity. A beautiful lilac-purple.