Saturday, November 16, 2019

First Aid Beauty Coconut Water Cream

This 9.6g/0.34oz. tube of First Aid Beauty Coconut Water Cream was another thing I tried once and had to put away. This tube was also from the Sephora PLAY! SMARTS Superfoods: Feed Your Face box.


This "cream" came out of the tube more gel-like than creamy, lightly scented with a pleasant sweet and tangy fragrance. It absorbed quickly but seemed to have a mattefying effect, which I didn't like as my sunscreen already set to a dewy matte.

Sure enough, after I layered on the sunscreen, my skin started to feel a bit dry. Later that afternoon, I had to apply another dollop over the sunscreen because my skin was so dry by then, especially around the eye area. So yeah, I ended up putting the tube away, not because I was so impressed with it and was saving it for later, but rather because it just didn't work for me, not even for daytime use. Hubby might like it though, since he prefers lighter gels, so at least it won't go to waste.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts