Saturday, January 19, 2008

Amazing Cosmetics Powderset

I've never heard of Amazing Cosmetics (what else is new? I've never heard of TONS of things!!) prior to this Powderset, but I was desperate for a translucent powder at the time, so I thought I'd give them a try.



When it arrived, I was disappointed with the tiny compact powder. It was only about 2 inches in diameter with an itty bitty pan of powder inside! But then again, I'd rather have it too small than too big, because I don't like my handbag too heavy. But with that said, for $18 it's not exactly a good deal. I hit the pan after only a couple of months of occasional use!



Anyway, the powder is translucent and colorless. It is also a bit chalky and more drying than I'd like. It's okay when I use it on my oily forehead and nose, but on the rest of my face, it would dry out my skin, giving impressions of fine lines. By the end of the day, I'd have dry patches! Can't really recommend this one I'm afraid.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts