Thursday, May 5, 2011

Clinique Blended Face Powder

Got a really cute (and itty bitty) paper jar of Clinique Blended Face Powder in Invisible Blend as a GWP so I kept it in my drawer at work for touch ups.



The paper jar is seriously cute with its cotton-ball sized (and feel) puff and mini pastel green bow ^.^

The surface is just a simple plastic sheet that I punctured with an alcohol-sterilized needle.

Well, I guess the reason why I kept this at work for touch ups is that I never really touch up. In other words, I don't really like this Blended Face Powder and I'm keeping it solely for the cute GWP packaging. Being "Invisible" Blend, the loose powder looks a bit dark and not surprisingly, it's not as invisible as it claims. It's not even translucent enough to be call translucent, so yes, it actually has some coverage and unfortunately, it's just a tad darker than my facial skin, just a tad.


But other than the color, it feels pretty smooth. It feels substantial and thick, and it definitely makes me look made up, which is the reason why I don't like it. My skin is already dry, and loose powders usually only exasperate and draw attention to my dry and flaky skin, which is the reason I haven't used very many loose powders at all. I did recently found a loose powder that pairs excellently with my dry skin, but unfortunately it's not this Clinique Blended Face Power. It's actually Lavshuca Face Powder, which I will review soon.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts