Monday, May 9, 2011

Lancome Renergie Cream

It never occurred to me that this Lancome Renergie Cream looks and feels very similar to the Clinique All About Eyes Rich I just reviewed!


***Picture from Lancome USA.

I've only started using Lancome Renergie Cream recently in the beginning of March, and I use several creams consecutively, depending on the weather and condition of my skin. I have a cold weather set, which includes all the creams I've review recently like the Lancome Secret de Vie, L'Occitane Honey & Lemon Delightful Cream, L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream, and Philosophy Miracle Worker. I'm going to need to come up with a warm weather lotion set as well, and soon I hope, because it's getting very warm very fast!

The 1 oz. (left, back) and 0.5 oz (right, front) GWP jars of Lancome Renergie Cream.


Anyway, since I have 2 very generous GWP jars, I figured I should use them soon while they're super fresh. I started with the smaller jar first since I wasn't sure my skin would even like the stuff.

See what I mean with this Renergie Cream looking very similar to the Clinique All About Eyes Rich? I find that unusual because face cream usually are just white or pink and not an opaque skin color that could be mistaken for a cream foundation. But other than appearance, these 2 creams have nothing else in common, not in the least because one of them is meant for the eye area and the other one for facial skin.

I'm surprised to find I like this Renergie Cream just as much as the L'Occitance Shea Ultra Rich Face Cream and Honey & Lemon Delightful Cream! Actually, the Renergie Cream's a bit better since its fragrance is not as strong as the L'Occitane two. It has the same nice powdery scent as all the other Renergie eye creams I've used in the past, the Renergie Eye and the Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E. The cream absorbs pretty well. It doesn't sink in completely like the L'Occitane Shea Ultra Rich, but it is just as moisturizing. I have occasionally used this Renergie Cream during the day underneath my sunscreen, and it fared well, so I'm happy to know I can use this during daytime in cold weather too.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts