Monday, May 23, 2011

Liniere April 2011

Liniere April 2011 came with a cute polka dots Bulle de Savon bag, even though I found the magazine content consistently boring, I bought this issue after my friend N. came to visit me carrying the bag and it looked even better in real life ^.^





The Bulle de Savon bag is made out of thick and stiff felt that would stand on its own. And of course I couldn't resist the black polka dots on gray background xD

The bag measures 18(height) at the base of the handles x 33.5(length) at its longest x 11(width) cm.


It does have closure in the form of a large button and a gold PVC loop. There are no linings or pockets inside.


Just as I thought, this issue as boring as the past issues, though I did manage to find several pages to take pictures of.

I found the far left and middle outfit on the left page both understated and sophisticated at the same time. I would totally wear them!

These outfits...not so much...

I do like the oversized flowy sweaters on this page though.

Love both the buffalo check pieces on the lower right corners of both pages!

Hmm...don't dig anything on the below pages either. I can't really pinpoint the style of this magazine, I'm thinking may be rustic bohemian, but it features a lot of neutrals and oversized, flowy but otherwise plain pieces. Not my style, I'm afraid, not that I even have one :P






Picture of the model with the freebie bag.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts