Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Suisai Moisture Lotion and Emulsion

This pair of Suisai Moisture Lotion and Emulsion 20mL was a freebie from when I first bought my Coffret D'Or Smile Up Cheeks. The Lotion comes in 3 types: Type I Refreshing (さっぱり), Type II Moisturizing (しっとり), and Type III Very Moisturizing (とてもしっとり). The pair I have is Type II Moisturizing.

I didn't know it at the time I bought the Smile Up Cheeks that Suisai is a whitening line. If I did I would have picked a different set of freebies. The reason being most whitening lotion and emulsions/milks I've tried so far ended up being sticky. I still remember the horrible sticky mess that was the pair of Kose Sekkisei Lotion and Emulsion. I read how great they were, so I forced myself to keep trying until I couldn't deal with the tackiness on my face and neck anymore, and they ended up going to my mum who loved them. I'm not so crazy about whitening products anyway.


These are on the lighter side among many Japanese skincare products. The lotion is only slightly viscous, and both the lotion and emulsion are unscented. However, unfortunately they both are also sticky. They don't bother me as badly as Sekkisei did, but enough for me to stop using. 

You know how some products feel sticky going on, but after 15-20 minutes they absorb completely and you don't feel them on my skin anymore? I thought that and gave these an hour to absorb. Yup, an hour, plenty of time I think. But nope, they were still sticky :( May be my skin just don't deal well with the ingredients in whitening products. Oh well, off to my mum they went. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts