Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Phytomer Doux Visage Velvet Cleansing Cream

This full size 150mL/5fl. oz. tube of Phytomer Doux Visage Velvet Cleansing Cream was part of the Phytomer Moisturizing Face Gift Set, which included a full size jar of Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream and a deluxe 50mL/1.6fl oz. travel bottle of Rosee Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion. I've been using it for the past few weeks, finally getting to it now 2 years after purchase :(


Hubby and I loved the Perfect Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk, and so we were expecting this Velvet Cleansing Cream to be somewhere along that line, a thick lotion, mildly scented, and cleansed my skin well enough. Boy, were we wrong. In fact, I think these two products ought to switch names, because this "Velvet Cleansing Cream" turns out to be a lot thinner, like a milk. It's also strongly scented, and with a heavy flowery fragrance that makes me cringe every time, a very, umm, grandma smell, and not in a good way.

Cleansing wise it does an okay job. Doesn't rinse as well as the Gentle Cleansing Milk did but I'll over look this since it is a non-foaming cleansing "cream." My skin feels adequately clean afterwards and isn't taut or tight. So I guess my biggest beef with this product is its overpowering scent, which is subjective. I hate it, but you might like it, who knows. On my part, I'll suffer through it and definitely will not repurchase. I will repurchase the Gentle Cleansing Milk though when there's a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts