Saturday, September 26, 2015

SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser

Almost done with this 20g tube of SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser. This was part of the Facial Treatment Essence Rochas Bottle x Mask Coffret I bought back in 2013, and I'm using it as a follow up cleanser after HiPitch Deep Cleansing Oil W.



I have 3 cleansers in my shower, and oil cleanser, a mild foaming cleanser, and a non-foaming cleanser in either milk or cream form. On days I wore sunscreen with or without makeup, I use the oil cleanser and follow up with the gentle foaming cleanser. On days I stay home and don't have sunscreen on, I use the non-foaming cleanser.

This SK-II cleanser is indeed gentle. It's scented with a light lychee fragrance, very similar to the Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil. It doesn't foam much, unlike the drugstore ones that foam like mad and deep-fry my skin in the process. I do like this, although I have to admit I liked the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser more, because that cleanser doesn't rinse squeaky clean and this SK-II one does. Not that it leaves my skin tight or dry or anything, just that my skin is already dry so I tend to avoid getting it squeaky ^.^ Will not purchase the full size.





No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts