Tuesday, December 20, 2016

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pad

I'd mentioned in my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream post that I'd picked up a Peace, Joy & FAB Kit.

Well, here it is, and it includes a gigantic 170g/6oz. jar of Ultra Repair Cream which will probably take years for me to finish, a 50mL/1.7fl oz. jar of Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream, a 59mL/2fl oz. spray bottle of Vitamin Hydrating Mist which I'm looking forward to try, 56.7g/2oz. tube of Face Cleanser which hubby and I are enjoying right now, having finished the Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Foaming Cleanser, and 28 pads jar of Facial Radiance Pad, which I've been using the past few weeks.


These are exfoliating pads pre-moistened with a concoction of glycolic acid. Since I'm already using Boscia Sake Treatment Water and Sake Balm, I limited my use of these pad to just once or twice a week, whenever I think my skin needs a little boost.

I only use one pad each time, folding it in half for each half side of the face, and using the other side of the pad to quickly wipe over my neck and decolletage. So far, my skin's been pretty happy, although I'd give this credit to Boscia. The exfoliation is the icing on the cake. I'm glad to have tried this but I probably won't repurchase. I already have other peeling gels that do the same job.

Face Cleanser.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts