Thursday, September 13, 2018

Ole Henriksen Pick Me Up Face Mist

Two weeks into this 207mL spray bottle of Ole Henriksen Pick Me Up Face Mist and I'm still kind of on the fence with it. I actually bought two bottles and gave one to mum-in-law. She said she liked it a lot and finished it up in a few weeks!


I use this immediately after stepping out of the shower, spraying it on all over my face, neck, and decolletage. For a mist with mixed citrus essence, it smells more of cucumber to me and I don't even see cucumber in the ingredients! Even weirder is that I also get a whiff of alcohol as the mist landed on my skin, and there's no alcohol in the ingredients either. This stuff is playing tricks with my nose it seems!

Anyway, it does burn so I do have to keep my eyes closed tight. If there's a cut on my skin, it stings too. Otherwise it provides a light layer of moisture and that's it. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts