Sunday, February 24, 2019

Kiehl's Richly Hydrating Hand Cream Part II

Woops, almost finished this tube of Kiehl's Richly Hydrating Hand Cream so here's a quick review. Can you guess why this tube in the Coriander scent is the last to be used? What an odd scent for a hand cream, right?


I already reviewed these hand creams in detailed so I'm going straight for the scent.

- Coriander: one look at this and I thought, hmm, I'm not sure about this. So I kept picking something else over it. Finally, I started using it because I just wanted to get it over with, not exactly an inspired pick. It's a sweet herbal fragrance that only faintly reminiscent of coriander. Still, I don't love the scent and neither does hubby, so I won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts