Saturday, February 23, 2019

Origins Eye Doctor

A few weeks ago I finished the backup jar of Belif Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream (received in swap with Caty, a reader--thank you, Caty!) and promptly got started on the full size 15mL/0.5fl. oz. of Origins Eye Doctor as part of my daytime routine.


Way before that, I was choosing between this and A Perfect World for Eyes for a nighttime eye cream and had to get on chat with a rep from Origins for advice. Thankfully, I went with A Perfect World because this Eye Doctor cream is indeed super lightweight, just as the rep said!

It's a light cream with a mild cucumber scent and feels nice and refreshing on. However, February (soon to be March) also happens to be the coldest and snowiest month of the year where I am, and this eye cream feels like it might be best for a hot summer day instead. So far, it's been ok. I'll still find a thicker backup just in case my eye area gets too dry--I wear sunscreen during the day after all and it can get drying. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts