Monday, October 4, 2010

The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum

I'm already half way through this Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum and I started using it only about 3 weeks ago! And I only use it once every 2 nights too! :X

The instructions says I'm supposed to apply this underneath moisturizers, but given the sticky humid weather here I didn't even think of layering anything over this so I use it alone as a night moisturizer. I must say as a serum, its texture is a tad thick and heavy, though it does a pretty good job keeping my skin moisturized but not greased. It applies easily and I can spread a very thin layer around so I don't need much. Each time I use 1 pump for both face and neck, and another half pump for the decolletage area. It absorbs completely and feels pretty much like...nothing ^.^ I like that. Oh, and it is unscented.



I think I might buy this again when it goes on sale as the pump bottle contains only 30mL (1 fl oz.!) of product. That said, I very much appreciate the hygienic pump bottle and I can control how much comes around each time too!

The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum:
Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lanolin, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract.
***List of ingredients from The Body Shop USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts