Sunday, October 17, 2010

DHC Eye Bright

I've been using this DHC Eye Bright ever since I moved here, thinking a light eye gel will provide just enough moisture in this humid environment but at the same time won't be too thick to melt my sunscreen.


This DHC Eye Bright fits the bill pretty well having no oil ingredients, although I guess it was meant to be an eye brightener, containing cucumber juice and caffeine. I haven't been paying attention though to see whether it did brighten my eyes, but it fares well underneath my sunscreen and that's really all I care about, to be honest. It is an unscented clear gel, very light and spreadable, so all I need is a pin's head amount for both eyes. Whenever I apply too much, I would know right away as it would start to pill up. I would imagine this 0.52 oz. tube will last me a very long time and for $21.50, it doesn't seem too bad. I bought mine on sale though and would probably wait to buy it on sale again :P

DHC Eye Bright:
water/aqua/eau, cucumis sativus (cucumber) juice, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, placental protein, isodonis japonicus extract, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, caffeine, saccharide isomerate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium hyaluronate, allantoin.
***List of ingredients from DHC North America.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts