Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sothys Secrets de Sothys Global Anti-Age De-Stressing Serum

Used up this 5mL(?) tube of Sothys Secrets de Sothys Global Anti-Age De-Stressing Serum in short order while hubby and I ran around taking care of our next move. I got a good selection of samples last year via a Beauty Dot Com order. I already tried the Normalizing Beauty Milk (meh) and the Desquacrem (likey very much!) last winter while vacationing but didn't get to the rest until now. Sothys Paris is a French skincare brand featured in spas, and "Secrets" is their "prestige" line, i.e., harder punch to your pocket. Ha.


This was a serum, which means it went on after cleansing and toning but before moisturizer. It came out of the tube a light but opaque milk with a very mild generic scent. I really enjoyed this serum! It absorbed quickly and completely and helped moisturizer go on smoother afterwards. It was not moisturizing enough for me on its own, and it wasn't meant to be. But other than prepping for the subsequent moisturizer, I couldn't tell much else about this serum. There was no obvious or visible effect, which means the $194 price tag is unwarranted for me. Will not purchase. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts