Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

Almost done with this Sephora Favorites Draw the Line 2013 set here with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black. The rest being Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Stingray, Eyeko Mini Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Black, Sephora Collections Long-lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner 02 Glitter Black, Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 0L Matte Black, this Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black, and the dual-ended Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Demolition-Perversion.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is yet another felt-tip eye pen and I just love the size of these minis. This is one of the reasons I love these Sephora Favorites sets, because I could never finish the full sizes not to mention the mini sizes are much more portable.

Holy cow I think I've found a twin to Clio Waterproof Pen Liner! Stila's formula is very thin and runny, feathering immediately upon application on the back of my hand but fortunately not on my lids. Phew. And holy cow it's waterproof. I washed it under a running faucet and rubbed and rubbed and rubbed and it didn't budge at all, not even the tiny streaks that had bled into my skin cracks! So I moved on to the no primer test, and it fared exceptionally well and lasted all day, just as claimed, just like Clio! Woot! Hmm...I think I might have to pick up the 2014 set after all, because it has a Dark Brown version of this pen ^.^

- Intense Black: an intense, shimmer-free jet black, also identical to Clio! Love!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts