Friday, March 6, 2015

Lipstick Queen Heaven Sent Trio

There was another Lipstick Queen sale back in January and I couldn't resist picking up this Heaven Sent Trio, a set of three Saint lipsticks in the colors Saint Nude, Saint Pink, and Saint Rose.

Heaven Sent Trio. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I have already review these Saint lipsticks in detail so I won't repeat it again. I ended up giving my mum in law Saint Nude and Saint Pink. Saint Nude is too brown for me but turns a deeper red on her which is great, and I already have a Saint Pink. So from this set I only kept Saint Rose, and I can tell you that I love, love, love it! And seriously, take a look at the swatch photo below and tell me if you would believe that these only contain 10% pigment! Seriously?!? Because they show up pretty darn well on me, both on the back of my hand as well as on my lips!

You know what else that's kind of crazy? These days I find myself reaching for these Saint lipsticks whenever I'm out and my lips feel dry, which is all the freakin' time! So I just swipe these on and they would keep my lips nice and soft for hours! I think we've got a winner here.

- Saint Nude: a semi translucent honey nude that is brownish on me but turns a deeper red on my mum in law.


- Saint Rose: a semi translucent warm medium pink that's so so flattering on my lips. On a cold day and cloudy day when I'm all ashy and pale, this lipstick brings some color back to my face and make me look all healthy and glowy. Love!

Heaven Sent Trio indeed! Now I want to try the other Saint colors too. Will definitely stalk for the next sale xD

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts