Saturday, March 7, 2015

Visee Glossy Rich Eyes Part III

Apparently this Visee Glossy Rich Eyes in PK-3 Burgundy is rather popular, so as soon as it came back into stock at Adam Beauty, I snatched it up!

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've already reviewed these palettes in detail so I'll go straight to the color descriptions. The only thing I want to note is that if there were any doubt at all whether the top left base shade is powder or cream, this palette will end all arguments. See close-up picture at left was taken before the swatch, and the picture at right after the swatch. The top left shade is very obviously cream and the rest powder. In fact, it's the softest and creamiest out of all 5 Glossy Rich Eye palettes I own!

Clockwise from top left:
- Cream base: pearl, low intensity. A pink tinted ochre. 
- Highlighter/lid: semi metallic, low intensity. A pink-tinted golden peach. I totally didn't expect to find any metallicity in this shade so this was a pleasant surprise. 
- Liner: shimmer, high intensity. Chocolate. This shade was fully shimmery and not a satin base with floating shimmers like those the other palettes. That said, I find it not dark enough for lining the upper lash line, though it works fine for the lower lash line.
- Medium/crease: semi metallic, high intensity. A velvety burgundy. I noted it as semi metallic, but the metallicity is on the weak side. Unlike the liner shade above, I find this shade a tad too dark for a medium crease shade, so it's not for every day wear but it makes a very pretty burgundy smokey eye look!

See my previous posts:
Visee Glossy Rich Eyes
Visee Glossy Rich Eyes Part II

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts