Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Holika Holika Strawberry Pore Magic Cover Powder SPF50+ PA+++

This 10g pot of Holika Holika Strawberry Pore Magic Cover Powder SPF50+ PA+++ is another old release of summer 2011 and was available up until early 2014, I think, when it was discontinued. It's mostly sold out everywhere, because, well, I mean, look at it, it's freakin' cute! Anyway, I got mine from Amazon because even E(vil)bay was sold out!

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is a loose powder with high sun protection, but I can't read Korean so I don't know what the active ingredients are. Either way, this loose powder is scented with a mild flowery scent that doesn't bother me. It does offer moderate to full coverage, the "pore cover" part, that means I apply it to set the bb cream instead of using it as the final finishing touch.

I find that this powder is rather heavy and caky when applied with the provided puff. So I use my beloved Koyudo fu-pa14 to sheer it out to a flawless finish, but any dense squirrel/mixed squirrel hair brush will work. If you prefer the moderate to full coverage, use a dense goat/mixed goat hair brush instead and build it up to the desired intensity.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts