Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation

I got this tiny 1.5g/0.05oz sample jar of Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation as GWP with my most recent Tarte order. Since I'm on a loose powder kick, I figured I might as well swatch this and post it to show you. I haven't actually worn it. I do have various loose powders with at least some sun protection, so I hardly ever touch the non-SPF ones anymore, and this powder foundation doesn't have any sun protection at all.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is a full coverage loose powder foundation with an Amazonian clay base. The Tarte US website says it's waterproof but I haven't worn it (and ran through the rain/snow) so I can't comment on this. It's also available in a whopping 16 different shades! Though luckily enough, the shade I received was Fair-Light Neutral and it happened to match my skin tone almost exactly (see swatch below)! Wow, I'm impressed!

As you can see, I swatched it pretty heavily for it to show up. Because you can barely see the lighter swatches (the square dots), and after they're blended out they'll probably disappear completely! Perhaps one of these days when I'm lounging around at home, I'll try wearing it ^.^ 

3 comments:

kuri said...

Heh, not much need to test it, but the color range is cool!

Just curious, but do you have any issues with how the spf powders photograph?

D. said...

Hi kuri,

Did you mean whether the powder turn me into a ghost in pictures? Not that I've noticed. I mean, even without the powder or the liquid sunscreen, I already turn either pale or yellow in certain lighting, especially during the gray winter :(

LOL!
D.

kuri said...

Ah, lol!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts