Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Bene Premium Bluria Moist Spa Treatment (Hair care)

Sometime last year, when I bemoaned how bored I was with my current Japanese shampoos, a friend and reader, Julia, gave me a few recommendations, one of which was Bene Premium Bluria. Of course I picked up a shampoo and conditioner set, which also came with a huge tube of hair mask which I doubt I'll ever touch (no time... =.=).


Right now I'm only using the 480mL pump bottle of the Treatment along with the Crystal Rose Repair Shampoo which I don't much like, unfortunately. As soon as we're through with this shampoo I'll start on the Bluria Shampoo.

When we were still living in Tokyo, I'd seen Bluria around although not every drugstore carried the brand. So it's nice to finally get to try it. 

This conditioner is actually quite nice. Very light and weightless, and with a nice scent. Too bad it doesn't pair well with the Crystal Rose shampoo, although I blame the shampoo and not this conditioner. It doesn't matter whether or not I use any conditioner or any brand conditioner, the shampoo just leaves my heavy weighed down and my scalp too greasy. So I can't wait to try the actual Bluria shampoo and see how it fares with this conditioner. In short, I like it, but standby for a better trial with the matching shampoo that's meant to be paired.

9 comments:

Julia said...

I'm relieved you don't hate it! X'D
They came up with a rose edition of this for last winter, which I bought on Amazon last month. It's pretty much the same as this. My hair is fine, but also too long right now, so I need a heavier treatment than this. But summer is almost here!

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Oh! I'm eyeing that Rose edition. Is the scent any different?? I saw online there's a Lemon edition too. Have you tried it?

I'm really looking forward to the actual Bluria shampoo now and just waiting to finish up the Crystal Rose shampoo.

Thanks again for the recos.

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

I don't think the smell is very different. Haven't tried the lemon because citrus scents turn out awful on me.
I'm glad this wasn't a bust!

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Glad I asked you! I was going to buy the Rose edition thinking it'd be totally different!

Any other shampoos you'd recommend? ^.^

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

I don't think it is, sorry!

Hm, the L.O.G stuff is quite okay. If you're considering the Ichikami Sakura version from this spring, it smells more like green apple to me.

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Oh interesting! I didn't even know Ichikami had a sakura version. Gah I hate to have missed out on all these good stuff :(

What's L.O.G.? ^.^"

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

Honestly, the regular stuff is already sakura, so they only made it less like cherry blossoms ^^;
L.O.G is another shampoo brand that's a bit pricier than my usual stuff, but I liked it a lot last year.
Have you tried Himawari?

D. said...

Hey Julia,

I'm going to try the Bluria shampoo first only because I'm already using the conditioner. Himawari is next in line.

Ok, I'll look into procuring L.O.G. ^.^ Thanks for the recos!

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

Of course! I won't tempt you to buy more stuff lol

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts