Thursday, July 4, 2019

Sisley Instant Eclat Instant Glow Primer

Within the giant goodie bags Caty sent me last winter (thank you, Caty!) was two of these 1.5mL packets of Sisley Instant Eclat Instant Glow Primer, which I happily squeezed into a glass jar to use every now and then when my complexion was especially ashy and lackluster.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is a primer with micro shimmers that lend to a subtle pearly glow. I actually didn't even realize it had any shimmers until I looked down at my fingers in direct light. This is to say it doesn't turn me into a disco ball, definitely a good thing ^.^" It's a thin liquid with a nice and mild scent. It does what it promises and brightens my face.

However, it's not moisturizing enough for my dry combo skin. If anything, I'd have to pair it with a less drying sunscreen cocktail, with more Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Aqua Booster Mild or Curel UV Protection Milk, or I'll see dry flakes around my mouth and chin area by the end of the day. Oh well. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts